Thursday 3 April 2014

Easter is coming!

I love this time of year  - spring bulbs are popping up, lambs are skipping in the fields - and I get to make lots of egg cosies and Easter cards. I have no idea what it is about egg cosies, but they make me smile when I am making them, I think it is because they look really cute when they are finished.

All our cards and cosies can be personalised with any words of your choice. The cosies can be personalised on both sides and we can add embroidered message's on them, such as 'Sebastian's Yummy Egg' to make them egg-stra special (apologies for the bad joke)

Here is a snapshot selection of our personalised Easter products, which you can find on our notonthehighstreet.com shop.

milly and pip Easter cards and egg cosies
Egg cosies make fantastic Easter gifts, they can be used to keep your boiled eggs warm on a relaxed Easter Sunday breakfast (of course, they are also ideal for hiding small chocolate Easter eggs too!) but best of all is that they are a gift that lasts forever and can be used time and time again.

Happy Easter everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would love to hear your feedback or comments x